Thursday, December 6, 2012

Movin' and Groovin'

When I go and do one of those websites where it reads the info on your blog and says which words you use the most - "busy" comes up as one of the most....  And I suppose it's true.  This fall has been insane, but we are so darned happy in our new house.  The moving is a pain.....
 But it's coming along.  We basically have the basement and the outside stuff to do - as well as taking down window coverings and art on the walls.  Here we have been busy making the house our own.  My favorite part so far was setting up my Christmas Village with Lucas.  I've been collecting for a very very long time and this was the first time he's been able to enjoy it.  It's been in storage for awhile!
 Other than that, the boys are enjoying their newfound space a little too much.   I'd say the running around and jumping off various pieces of furniture is at an all time high...
The boys love it, but they have one major complaint.  We are not eating out hardly at all - as I love coming home to cook in this kitchen!  Ethan got a little (lot) bit grouchy about this last week, but I'm thrilled!  And amazed at how much they eat.  My goodness.  What happened to the idea of leftovers?
Next step?  Finish at the old house and finish the Christmas lights.  I cannot wait to have Christmas in this house - it's going to be fabulous!

No comments: