Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Kisses...

So I tried to get a picture, but then he refused to cooperate.... So I'll give you a mental picture...

"Lucas, give me a kiss!"
Lucas leans forward, mouth open all the way, tongue out - and kisses....
So much slobber, but so adorable.
That boy loves to make you smile. At dinner he kept putting his tupperware on his head until I'd laugh. Big smiles, giggles.... so sweet.

Ethan is having a hard time with the fact that Lucas can get in to all of his stuff. He does not like not being able to choose what things Lucas can play with. And obviously what Lucas wants most is what Ethan has. Poor kid. He's having a crash course in what it really means to share.

I am loving being back in my exercise classes. I did both Zumba and Yoga today and feel great (well, not my ankles so much, but the rest of me)... I have a new toy that my parents got me- A heart rate monitor. It is so much fun to track my heart rate and the accurate calories burned. It really makes me push my intensity. I burned 622 calories in Zumba today. I thought I might fall over, but I didn't. I think I'm kind of proud of me :)

Back to reading Harry Potter - getting so excited for the new movie!!

No comments: