Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Keeps Coming....

To song...
"If I remember you... But I can't remember you..."

I think it's about all his girlfriends' names... He can't seem to keep them straight.

"MOMMY! Eetan HURT me!"

"No I didn't."

"Just peetend Eetan, k?"

................

"Mom, I don't feel good."

"What's wrong? What hurts?"

"It's my heart. It is hurting."

"Why is your heart hurting?"

"It's just so full of blood. It needs to pop. Really bad."

.... dinner....

"I was just waiting for ketchup. Now my heart is popping. It doesn't hurt anymore."

I put them to bed early. Really early. They just seemed exhausted and whiny. But cute, I'll give them that! I still feel cruddy. But, I had a great day with my kids and the boys were actually pretty good tonight, just grumpy. I'm off to sit under my heated blanket and watch silly TV. That's what tonight demands!

No comments: