Monday, August 6, 2012

Lucas Time

Ethan's been at acting camp every morning for the last week and Lucas has LOVED getting to have a lot of one on one time with me.....
We hang out with these guys A LOT....
 But, his favorite thing to do is to bike the Clear Creek Trail with me.  (I walk).  He is getting so much bigger and does an awesome job riding.....
 He loves to speed ahead, turn around and look at me like I am SO slow.  He rolls his eyes and keeps moving...
 He stops at each and every bench to "take a west".  And just so you know, there are a lot of benches.
 He's also helped me get a ton done around the house.  He loves to feel like he's in charge, so as long as he can direct me - he's good as gold and very helpful.
My favorite part has been watching him with the dogs.  Without his brother here to entertain him, he's been all over these dogs - playing with them, brushing them, feeding them, and just snuggling.
Ethan has LOVED acting camp - and I sure am glad because I think I've loved having this time with Lucas just as much!

No comments: