Monday, January 3, 2011

Upside Down Sideways...

This is how I feel - just like this snowman...
It's been an exciting week. We got back from Colorado on Thursday and promptly started packing. We did take a bit of time out to open presents from Boston - the boys loved their new cooking projects and especially loved the new game! Lucas posed himself for some more pictures in front of the tree. Again, I had about 20 of this picture in various stages on my camera when I went to download. That's my boy. Won't pose for a picture for me for anything, but for himself, he's all over it.
We packed all day, while the boys went to play with their buddy Nadia (thanks guys!), and then they treated us to a turkey dinner! A perfect way to bring in the New Year.
The next day it was up and at 'em. We went and got the UHaul and got loading. Daddy, Brian and I worked the 6 hours straight, and got it all in. We took a break that night for a birthday party for Brian/anniversary dinner for Nana and Grandad. You can see Brian was excited about the decorations.
And someone else was excited for the food!
We've gotten a lot unpacked, but oh so much more to go. I wish I was one of those people that could just let it stay chaos for awhile; at least until the weekend. But alas, that is so not me. So back to work I go. One box at a time - one corner uncovered. At some point I'll get caught up. But it won't be tonight.

No comments: