Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Falling into Place...

We'd been telling bedtime stories for awhile, trading back and forth.... It was my turn...

"Once upon a time, there was a boy named Ethan. He loved his mommy and when she said it was time to go to bed, he jumped up and went to bed with no fussing or whining. She was soooo proud of him. And they lived happily ever after."
"OK Mommy, my turn. Once up a time, far far away forest, there lived a mama. And she never wanted to go into McDonald's, just drive through. Because she was always tired. But one day they went inside the McDonald's and they lived happily ever after."
Scary, I know! Big news today - I accepted a teaching job in Bremerton! I am so excited - though it makes it that much more real that I'm leaving my school here. Again, bittersweet. But, I was leaving anyway, so this is GREAT news! And now the search goes on for daycare, etc. So exciting! 11 more sleeps, it's going so fast - so I better go get some things done!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kevin and I say..."That is absolutely brilliant!!" We LOVE Ethan's story and are so HAPPY for you to have found a job!!! Very exciting stuff...and bittersweet, I know!!

Lots to be happy about!!

XO,
Kev & Katie