Monday, May 31, 2010

Countdown

What a fast weekend! I am so grateful to Grammy and Grandpa and Daddy for coming for the long weekend and helping out. Sunday morning I sent them all to the zoo so I could get organized and focused. It worked. They had a blast! I don't know why Ethan's covering his face. "It makes a TV mommy." All the animals were out to play and say good-bye to the boys. They showed off all their favorites to Grammy and Grandpa.
And while they were gone... I packed. And packed and packed and packed. And I got a ton done.
I kind of feel like I climbed a mountain. They came back and we just kept working. Today was running around finishing details and going out to lunch. I also had to put together a bio for my new school's information night tonight - kind of fun!
There's really not much more I can do - exciting place to be in! Especially since we're getting close now. Good thing because Ethan was a mess tonight. So now? Report card comments. 28 of them, to be exact!

3 comments:

Nick and Angie said...

You look great Katie!

Pat Berg said...

You are amazing! How you managed to take care of yourself, stay fit, and move (or prepare to) all while being a single mommy is beyond me! You go girl!

Amber said...

You look amazing Katie! And somewhere along the way, I must have missed the news that you found a new school! So congrats to that as well!