Saturday, May 22, 2010

Popsiples

I should know to be more specific....
"Mommy, can I have a popsiple?"
"If you're really good, you can have a popsicle before bed."
...
"Mommy, I'm being really good. I shared my foods. And I'm petting Lucas' feet."
Funny boy. My parents are gone, and we're back down to three. But, our house is looking awesome - amazing what can get done in a couple of days! Soooo grateful. Lucas still has the fever. Will it ever end? Tomorrow is grades, grades, and more grades. I think it's going to be a movie day, sadly. I still can't take Lucas in public (due to the fever, not the obnoxiousness that is Lucas in public). So, we're housebound, and there's no better time than the present to get caught up on school work.
14 more sleeps in this house. Painful yet exciting.

No comments: