Saturday, October 30, 2010

I have great pictures....

The pictures just happen to be all on my camera where I cannot do anything with them. I can't find the cord. And until I get more caffeine coursing through my brain, I'm out of places to look.
This week was insanity. Pure insanity.
Pumpkin decorating on Tuesday. At which Lucas learned to say "Punkin". None of my students showed up, but the boys enjoyed it regardless. Wednesday night was Ethan's last swim lesson for a while. He did great. Wednesday through Friday were conferences at my school (thus the silence from the blog). They were all really great - just tiring, as conferences always are.
Last night was fun - our school held Trick or Treat street and then a Halloween Dance. Both boys loved getting to trick or treat at the classrooms and then the hit of the dance was the Cha-Cha slide. Ethan has perfected his cha-cha.
Just wait until you see the costumes. Which I realize you can't.
Just wanted to justify my silence - it's been a crazy week! Hopefully I'll find that cord today... Lots to do!

No comments: