Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Weekend

The weekend went by too fast with not that much to show for it. And of course I didn't bring my camera with me at all, so all I have are two fuzzy pictures from my phone. What this weekend did have a lot of was bad eating. I think I ate my weight in pizza over the few days. Friday pizza, Sunday pizza.... crazy pizza. But, the Toad House was really fun - they boys got to top their own and then watch it get cooked. Big mess? Yep. Obnoxious cheering? Of course. We had fun.

Lucas ate half his toppings in progress.
We also ran to the Children's Museum, found a new cookie shop - My Kids' Cookies, and did various other things that I can't seem to find in my brain. It seems to be hiding things these days.
And now Ethan's got an enormous case of bedhead and lucas is brushing his teeth and eating a granola bar all at the same time. Best be going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a favorite pizza at the Toad House too!
Donita