Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Week of 12 Feeds/Day

We went to the doc this morning. Well, first to the chiropractor and I am happy to say I can now lay face down on the table without having the bottom raised! A very exciting day - to be returning to a normal human shape! The was the pediatrician. Lucas is now 7lbs, 6 oz which was the minimum she wanted, but still in the range- so that's good. I still have to keep up the feeding all the time though... She agreed on the diagnosis of acid reflux and put him on Zantac- so that he doesn't start avoiding feeding. Apparently that is pretty common. Once they figure out it hurts, they refuse to do it. So, keep your fingers crossed! She wasn't too optimistic about avoiding certain foods, so we'll see how long I last. I did drop another 2 pounds though after one day of no cheese. Makes you wonder! We're off to watch the NCIS marathon and doze while we wait for Dinners Ready to deliver our food that my parents so wonderfully got for us! Can't wait!
P.S.- Ethan had a pretty great afternoon/evening yesterday. He was a huge help while we were here alone- good news!

No comments: