Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Month Old!

Check out these pictures! The top one is Ethan at one month, the bottom is Lucas. I'm going to say Lucas is chunkier than Ethan was at this point!


All is well here. Lucas did decide to wake up at 5:45- he seems to want to snack and snooze- not going to work for me! Ethan was really cuddly last night- I enjoyed it! It helps me get through those screaming times that seem to be more and more common. He does know how to yell! I cannot believe his vocabulary now! He likes to talk in whole sentences and says all sorts of funny things. My favorite right now is when he wants to hold Lucas he says "I need it!" and is very adamant until he gets what he wants. Stubborn? Where oh where could he have gotten that from!

2 comments:

Nick and Angie said...

They look like twins, but Lucas does look a little chuckier! Good for him!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy how similar they look!!!
And that is hilarious, what Ethan says about Lucas!