Thursday, September 11, 2008

Growth Spurts and Potty Training

Ethan's teacher, Amanda, stopped me yesterday to tell me that Ethan is now using the potty pretty much all the time at daycare. She says it cracks her up because he watches the other kids and he wants to go and he'll wait there for "results". He's very patient, who would've known? He's not really using it at home and we're not even going to try to push it until things settle down around here. It is very exciting though, that's at least a few diapers a day we're saving!
Lucas is, I think, going through a growth spurt. Yesterday he wanted to nurse all morning and all evening. I did get a break in the afternoon and night time. Both of those times were great. The evening really wasn't that bad until about 8-930, I got tired then. The Zantac seems to be working really well on the reflux- good news!
Today is another restful day and Brian's mom flies in at 11:45 tonight- Brian will be picking her up. We're very excited to see "Grammy"!

1 comment:

ketchumfamily said...

I love hearing of your crazy adventures - even if they only involve trips to church and McDonald's! I think about you a lot, and I'm so jealous that Ethan is even considering potty-training. I don't think Addie is ever planning to get out of diapers...
Angie