Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Stormy Saturday

Before you watch the video- scroll down to the bottom and pause the music so you can hear Ethan. Also, here's your vocabulary lesson:
McQueen - the main character on Cars is Lightning McQueen, so when Ethan sees the lightning, he says "McQueen"
Ka-Chow- This is what McQueen always says when he's posing for pictures...
Tumner - Thunder
That should help you with the video- very cute!

Yesterday was great- I took Lucas to visit my 27 5th graders and it was great, except that as soon as I got to the school, he dirtied his diaper. So with 5 minutes till I was due to be in class, I layed him out on a table and changed the diaper. Halfway through, he went again. By this time I was down to 3 wipes. I finished changing him, muttering under my breath, and started down the hall. Then he went again. I went in the bathroom and changed him again- with only 1 wipe. It was disgusting. Each and every time he went enough to completely fill a diaper. This child knows how to clean out his system! He saves it up all day and then, Ka-Bam! Fabulous!
We're off to breakfast and then it should be a fairly relaxing day, though Brian has a meeting with his website guys - so I'll have both boys for a few hours - wish me luck! And of course, this afternoon is FOOTBALL! The boys are excited!

1 comment:

Nick and Angie said...

I must say... I have some pretty adorable Nephews! Too cute!