Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Broncos!


All 3 boys enjoyed watching the football game- a great win! Note their matching shirts- very cute if I do say so myself! You might also notice that Ethan is wearing Pull-Ups. He wore them all afternoon and evening and used the potty many times! He still goes in them every now and then, but it's much easier to get them on and off when he wants to use the potty. And, as the characters on them are Lightning McQueen and Buzz Lightyear, now is the time to capitalize on his interests! What a big boy- I just can't even believe he can be this old.

Last night we went to Primo's (local pizza buffet) with Jess and Todd. We sit near the arcade and Ethan stays busy. There was one naughty boy there last night and we were all proud of Ethan for not joining in his antics. Lucas enjoyed some bonding time with Jess' little boy (inside her tummy). It's probably not the last time he'll elbow the little guy in the head!


We had a good night- though interestingly enough, Lucas didn't take much formula at all. Maybe my milk is catching up a bit? Or maybe he was just too tired, who knows! We're off to church this morning and then we have a very special party to go to at Michelle's house. They are hosting a pink and blue party where we are all (even Michelle and Benji) going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm voting girl. I cannot believe how everyone I know who is pregnant or recently had a baby all had/have boys. I just want to buy pink for someone! Maybe I'll buy it pink even if it's a boy... I do love boys though! Hopefully Ethan will behave himself- I know he'll be excited to see Michelle's niece. They had a great time together at a concert we went to last year. I'll let you know what happens!

No comments: