Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Good Night, but Colic?

He had a good day until about 8 last night- then was really really fussy until about 930. My mom thinks he might be a bit colicky. At least that would alleviate some of the guilt that we feel that we can't figure out what's wrong! Not easy to deal with, but by singing the "Lucas Scott" song (formerly the Ethan Scott and before that the Katie Anne song) and holding him tight in a curled up position on my chest- we got 30 minutes of relative peace in the middle of it. Poor guy! The night went really well though, no complaints!
Ethan had a great evening. We took him to go rent a movie and he got the stupidest Garfield movie and loves it! I'm sure we'll watch it a couple more times. He just woke up once last night- but was easily calmed.
We're off to go eat breakfast somewhere that they serve pancakes. It's a celebration of a week done!
PS - the monster is eating really well (except during his fussing) - he ate 12 times yesterday! Sheesh, no wonder I'm dropping weight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog Katie! And I love that your floating baby says it still has 3 days to go :)

Anonymous said...

I wondered about colick, too, but I guess I thought that would affect him more than once a day. I guess he could have a touch.....or it's just his "fussy time"....most babies have that once a day, ntimes around supper time or so. Can't wait to see you all. Just 5 more days!

Mom S.