Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yahoo!

I just had the first dentist appointment in a very long time where I did not have to make a followup appointment to get anything filled! No cavities! Lucas was a star and slept the whole time and I got a clean bill of health. Time to celebrate!
Yesterday was fine, but I think I'm getting to that point where I'm just tired. The excitement has worn off and I'm just feeling exhausted. I'm going to try and get some exercise and see if that helps. I did do a little on the Wii yesterday, but it's a lot more fun to do it with Ethan, so I might wait until he gets home today. I do plan on going to Target, so that'll be a little walking- hopefully that will help.
Overall, nothing exciting to report. Lucas decided to wake up at 5:45 this morning, frustrating us both- but mostly Brian because he got up with him. I don't know what Lucas' deal was, but he eventually fell back asleep. It's always a mystery with babies!

No comments: