Thursday, August 27, 2009

Godzilla Takes Over Train Town

Nothing is safe from this almost-one year old. The boy has learned to climb. Tonight was one of those nights that it was so very evident that I am the mother of two boys. The noise level- so high... the bruises - ever expanding... the wrestling- all over the place. It was so much fun though - I have to say... All those mothers-of-boys I know told me I'd love it - and I do!
We figured out why Lucas has been so cranky- tooth coming in. And then tonight? It's gone again, along with his grumpy mood. I'm glad for the reprieve.
I've got zucchini bread in the oven, a crockpot of food ready for tomorrow in the fridge, and 30 Rock on the TV. It's a good night.

(PS - the picture is poor quality, yes... from Brian's phone as apparently the camera's battery hates me...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Better get the camera figured out for the big day tomorrow! Got to have good pictures.
Mom S.