Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Dinosaur Rumpus!

I have no idea if I spelled that right - but we had so much fun anyway! Our friend Peyton had his 4th birthday today and it was a blast. Lucas loved his paleontologist hat.
Ethan loved going all over the yard in the john deere. If you asked him to come here, he'd back it up and turn around and drive. It was hilarious.

Brandon led the kids on a dinosaur dig with their very own maps! It took them all over the yard- Ethan really got into it.

They ended up at the swings where they dug up some dinosaur eggs that they got to carve out the dinosaurs from.
Addie and Lucas tried to keep up, but kept getting distracted.
There was also a pinata- that Ethan loved hitting. A lot.
All in all, it was a really fun time for us to spend with some friends out in the sun.
I can't believe my own little man turns four in a couple weeks - where did the time go? Speaking of time... I should probably go finish the chores I wanted to accomplish this weekend. Ugh. Did I mention I'm sick of chores. In 7 weeks, I'm going to pull into our Poulsbo home, take a deep breath, and go check into a hotel for a week. Just kidding. Kind of. But really, 7 weeks I can do. I can't do it perfectly and I'm sure there will be things undone, but I can do it. If you happend to see me in the next 7 weeks, just keep chanting that to me.
5 sleeps until Upa gets here!

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Looked like a great party! Sad that I missed it.