Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Quick Note...

My littlest munchkin is in his crib, asleep, with his arms wrapped all around a stuffed frog. It may be one of the cutest things I've ever seen :) And Ethan was adorable tonight- I took him to Walmart with me and we were in line FOREVER. Luckily, the owner of his daycare, Becky, was in line next to us and she kept him entertained. He was so funny. He said, "Becky no here at store, Becky need go back to daycare!" He adores her - and all of the people who work there.
Lucas has his 9 month appointment tomorrow morning. I'm excited to get his weight, etc. It's always fun to show him off.
I tried to blog last night and it wouldn't do it- so if I can find that post, I'll repost it later. I was just too exhausted to figure it out.
Oh, and I got to hang out with my Liam today - though he slept almost the whole time. It was fun to get to snuggle him. Lucas doesn't want to snuggle anymore- he just wants to go go go go go!

No comments: