Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gotta Love Tuesdays!

So, Tuesdays are 1/2 price Happy Meal night around here. Beth brought her boys over and was so great to pick up the food on the way. We had a blast! It was great just to laugh and enjoy the boys with another adult! I miss that!
I can't believe how well-behaved they all were and how nicely they played with each other. The big boys played some guitars, made some playdough masterpieces, and sorted the cars.

The little guys just kinda followed each other around, playing with everything. They definitely were interacting in their own way. Raleigh really liked anything he could swing and Lucas just liked dumping everything out. Cracked me up!
So great to have a friend like Beth! I so needed that!
Wednesday flew by crazy fast! Ethan picked up a few new phrases... "Actually... I don't want to go there..." and "You think so? I don't think so."
Today - got crazy beautiful flowers delivered from Brian! Yellow and white roses- gorgeously wrapped with chocolates and a sweet note! What an awesome surprise! I was totally ridiculous and carried them around everywhere I went today- but they were just beautiful and so happy.
Only one more sleep till we see Daddy! So exciting!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Yeah! Way to go, Brian! And so happy for you, Katie!!! Have a great trip!! :)