Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ugh

So what a week.... We started off great - Ethan started Karate and really liked it. He played "karate teacher" that night and gave us all a lesson. I think it'll be a good fit for him, but am hoping they really emphasize that it's not okay to hit people outside of class, because the next day he got in trouble for punching a boy in his class in the face. We think it was just because he wasn't feeling well. He came down with a nasty cough and who knows what. I've been really sick the last two days with some sort of throat thing. It has not been a happy week in the Sprague Family. I think I'm improving - the swelling is way down and I can open my mouth again, so that's good. I still can't eat more than a few bites of anything - ugh. But, hey, Brian comes home late tomorrow night and we are sooooo excited! I can't wait!
And this is how Lucas ended dinner. I feel the same way!

No comments: