Friday, March 12, 2010

Ode to Coffee

"Holy Shoot! There's a fry in this box!"

"Ethan, you probably shouldn't say holy shoot."

"What do I say?"

"How about, Wow!"

"No (laughing). It's not 'wow', it's Holy Shoot!"


Pretty quiet week - just trying to get us all healthy. Trying to resist the girl scout cookies (didn't go real well). Luckily I won the weigh-in last week, so I could relax a little this week. The boys were pretty tired, as I took them with me to the gym on Wednesday night. I now feel completely justified paying a babysitter to come here. They were AWFUL the next morning - so tired. Plus, Lucas' top canines have come in - helpful in the biting wars that he and his classmates are currently engaged in. His teachers called him a Vampire yesterday! I laughed really hard. Then today he got bit. I told him that's what happens when you bite your friends, they bite back! Lesson learned, I hope.

Daddy comes home tonight! I'm trying to get my papers done (or more done anyway) before he comes... we'll see... I even got coffee to help - which Lucas enjoyed. (Oh I'm not that bad, it was empty before he got to play with the cup...)




Here's to a great weekend ahead! The dishes aren't done, the clothes aren't all clean, but Daddy will be here in a few short hours to take care of it all- ha!

No comments: