Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Picnic for St. Paddy....

I have to wear green tomorrow mom. If I wear red I have to give a KISS!

Tonight we started a new tradition (I guess). Ethan asked if we could have a picnic for dinner- so we packed it all up and headed over to the park. He said, "Picnics are for Patrick's day." I just loved how he was so excited to find his "bakset!" to pack it in. Graham crackers PB&J were a hit and then we played and played and played some more.
The highlight was going down the slide all three of us together- it was painful for me, but they laughed so hard we did it again and again and again and again. And again.

They are just getting so big. So very big and independent.
And then Lucas broke a mirror tonight- I'm expecting great luck now...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think breaking a mirror on St. Patty's Day takes away the bad luck and bring good! :) Positive thoughts!!
(I say this and my word I'm supposed to type on the bottom is "demon!") Crazy!!