Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sad...

I currently am holding a sick 2 year old who is coming up with every excuse in the book not to be in bed. I don't know what to do. Do I let him sleep with me until Brian gets home, only to have him develop the bad, bad habit of that? Or do I make him go to bed and cry more? He's already cried for an hour- I know, I'm mean. His fever is gone for the moment and I think he's feeling a lot better, but he will not go to sleep. I need sleep- last night he slept with me the first half and there was no sleep to be had. He kept rolling closer and closer and hacking on me. I don't want to be mean- I just want us all to get some sleep! I'd try sneaking away once he's asleep, but that doesn't work with this kid- we've tried...
I'm watching the Biggest Loser. It was a lot more fun to watch when I was pregnant and not allowed to lose weight. Now it's kind of depressing. I realize it should be inspirational, but right now, not so much.
I wish I had the kind of class that I could leave with a sub and feel good about it, but I don't. I just have to tough it out. 3 more days... 3 more days...

1 comment:

Nick and Angie said...

Poor baby boy :( Give them boths kisses for us!