Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Since When....

Since when do I take orders from anyone- much less a blue-eyed, blond-haired 2 year old? When did he get so bossy? I do realize I had this coming to me, but sheesh! That little boy is wanting me to cry on demand, to sit here, do that, be quiet, get me this.... The only command that I really loved following - Snuggle Me Mommy! I'll follow that one any day!
Brian and I saw Four Christmases today- what a funny movie! It was really weird to be out without the boys. We had a fabulous time playing hooky while the boys were at daycare. Too bad days like that don't happen too often- we need a babysitter!
Brian's at work and the boys are asleep. I figure I'll try to make it up till 10 and celebrate with the East Coast folks. If not, I guess it really doesn't matter, does it? They'll replay it all tomorrow anyway. So anyway - Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: