Monday, December 22, 2008

Shoot, no pictures...

I meant to take some today, but got lost in all the hub-bub. Brian and I had a fabulous time shopping today. It was so much fun to just spend some time together- and so much fun to pick out presents for our family. I'm afraid we're kind of becoming the "hey, get that for me and put it in my stocking" kind of people. I always swore I'd never do that, but there are some things I really want!
I got a little ambitious and selected a few art projects for Ethan to make for Brian's side of the family. Let's just say, they have character! We had so much fun- definitely better than just taking Ethan out to buy things. But why do all the stupid foamie shapes have round edges that the glue doesn't work with.... I'll post pictures after the giving has been done... I gotta go fix the snowman... he fell over and looks a little, well, drunk.....

No comments: