Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lucas is Dedicated!


This morning, we stood up in front of the church to dedicate Lucas. Jess and Todd (and Liam in utero) joined us as Lucas' godparents. Mark made lots of references to the little guy as Luke Skywalker - and they all laughed as I shook my head in disgust! Lucas and Ethan both cooperated and it went well. A few pictures....

Afterwards, we went to Cheesecake Factory for the first time since the accident... For those of you who don't know (this was pre-blog after all) that's when Ethan was chasing a duck on the front patio of the restaurant, fell and busted his lip open - many stitches, sedation, blood - it was awful! We were sure not to mention it while we were there.... And lunch went off without a hitch. Then we walked the mall while the boys went to the "game store" and Todd looked for shoes. The best moment- Ethan ran from me in Macy's (I promise, keep reading, it's funny...) He disappears around the corner, I can't find him... I hear him giggling -from the storeroom.. I chase after him, as does a very nice lady working there. She catches him and we both start busting up laughing because his pants are around his ankles- they'd fallen while he was running. Of course, he was then strapped into the stroller, but it was so funny... I would have taken a picture, but that would have given the wrong message... I still can't stop laughing about it though...
Tomorrow is date day for me and Brian - the boys have daycare and we are going to clean the house and finish grades. Brian says he'd rather do grades, so I'm going to let him - the stuff he can do anyway... I LOVE 3 day weekends!!!!

No comments: