Monday, January 12, 2009

No, not yet...

Brian finally got word on the job and they decided not to hire anyone just yet. They're going to wait until after the first quarter and re-evaluate. We're frustrated, of course, but trying to look on the brighter side. We really are so lucky. He has a job - may not be the best money or hours, but we really are okay.
On lighter news- did I tell you Ethan now knows his full name- Ethan Scott Sprague. Cracks me up! And he is a puzzle-a-holic- too cute! I had fun with him tonight, just playing around. I really do love my little man!
Lucas is frustrating me at the moment. He sleeps all night- I know, I'm not complaining! But this means he is an absolute bear from about 5:30 on. And then, he goes to bed at 6:30 and sleeps until 4-ish. At this point he is just restless, sleeps, but Brian stays with him to keep him asleep. I'm wondering if waking him up to eat before I go to bed would help. I might try that tonight. I'd really like to put him to bed around 6 and get him up again after Ethan goes to bed to play for awhile, but that doesn't seem to work. So, we'll try this tonight. Isn't parenthood all guess and check? Try this, try that... never settle!

No comments: