Monday, April 27, 2009

2 days and counting...

My little almost-3 year old just got his pajamas on all by himself! Of course they're backwards, but he doesn't mind, so why should we?
I am feeling kind of cruddy- 2 eyes totally pinked out now, and still the sore throat, so you'll excuse me if I don't have much to say. I did scare lots of kiddos today- kind of funny. I kept wondering why people were staring and then I'd remember that my eyes were still glowing. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be closer to normal. Yikes!
Ethan goes to the doc tomorrow for his 3 year well-kid checkup. He's excited! Not sure if he gets any shots or not. So we'll see if he's still so positive tomorrow night. Lucas is trying so hard to crawl, but just can't get his tummy up. We did find out that he loves frozen yogurt though. He was screaming (literally) for it at Costco tonight. Yum!
I'm going to bed- yes, at 7. Hoping that some extra sleep will cure my ails!

No comments: