Monday, April 13, 2009

Post Easter Sugar Low...

At least, I'm assuming that's why my kids were cranky today... And I was right there with them.
But you can't stay mad when Ethan keeps doing this :
"Squeak your nose, bad guy!"
He's very creative... And now, we have another birthday party next weekend. He is so excited, though since the girls both share the same name I think he is utterly confused- as we all are. But we'll be there, with bells on- a bouncy house this time!
Lucas must be cutting a tooth. I know we've said that before, but this time I'm really thinking it- ok, no more than last time, but it's got to come sooner or later, right? The boy wants to eat steak! But for now, he'll just gnaw on bread until it's mushy and gross- it works.
I'm going to bed so very early tonight, so I'll make more sense tomorrow :)

No comments: