Friday, April 17, 2009

And we're back...

Spring has sprung and the weather has been gorgeous! Last night we went to the McConnels for dinner. Liam was having a rough night, but Lucas really loved playing peek a boo in his play gym. Ethan loved playing baseball in the backyard until daddy hit it "way up in the sky." And then the game was over.
Today the boys had a good time- even went shopping for yet another birthday present, as I take the boys to another little girl's party tomorrow. He is totally excited, though not as excited as the last one. We'll have fun, I'm sure.
I found out I'm teaching 5th again next year- yippee! The whole staff went to a challenge course today- I haven't laughed that much in a really long time. It was great.
I am so tired I have nothing witty or exciting to write. We're all great and looking =forward to the weekend!

No comments: