Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yippee Skippy!

We have tooth! After hearing that Lucas would not sleep today, after not sleeping last night, I searched around and found it! I am so hoping that this find means that we can get some sleep around here- I'm losing my mind!
Did I mention my boys are musicians? Lucas was fast to pick up the tradition- His "guitar" is half of a pizza board that Ethan forever used as a guitar. We have lots of great video of it.

Ethan has started really getting into his trucks. Here he was taking the "trash" from one side of the room to the other. I wish he'd do this with actual trash, but instead, it's just Easter eggs. And that back little corner there- that's where I caught him sneaking M&Ms a couple days ago.
"Ethan, you better not be eating back there. If you are, I'll take all your eggs away!"
"Patooh, I spit them out!"
And he did. All over the carpet. That is now orange.

And lastly- isn't he adorable? Kenya won't even let us put the ears on her. But Duke'll wear them around forever. Silly guy! He also enjoyed chasing Ethan's race car around the house.

It's just never boring over here at our zoo. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments: