Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the next day of Christmas (week)....

On Tuesday, I took Morgan and Ethan on the ferry to suprise Brian on the way to the house. He wanted to try out the new commute from the airport to lightrail, to ferry, etc... But we decided that we'd suprise him on the Seattle side. Plus, Ethan loves riding the ferry and I thought it would be fun to take the big kids. Which it was. Morgan and Ethan loved "spotting" animals - though I cannot confirm the dolphins and sharks they said they saw...
They had a snack of Cheetohs and Chocolate milk - both very very messy.... Poor ferry windows... We had a few minutes to wait at the ferry terminal, but nothing beat Brian's face when Ethan and Morgan ran up to him - so cute! And so suprised! Poor guy was exhausted, but he survived and took a bit of a nap when we got back to the house- lucky! But, he had to gear up for the days to come!

Wednesday was family pictures- we took the kids to JCPenney's and what to my wondering eyes should appear but 4 kids I adore! The Groulik family - the kids I babysat forever ago, when they were my kiddos' ages - was there picking up pictures as we were getting ready. It was so great to see them - a little Christmas miracle!
The pictures turned out cute, but we got quite the workout trying to keep Lucas happy and Maddie sitting up... Then off to Round Table to make my brother (okay and the rest of us) happy and home to rest.... Movies, Gingerbread Houses, and lots more playing.... We all opened pajamas and were off to bed to get ready for Christmas Eve. First we played some great games after the kids went down and laughed and laughed and laughed some more... My ab muscles were sore the next day!

No comments: