Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And a 1 and a 2 and a 5 and a 6....

I overindulged a bit today at our staff meeting (okay, and some candy early in the day) so tonight I made myself kill it working out at home. I brought out the new 8lb weights and did my 8 minute routine while we all took turns on the Wii. I was busy doing some Kung Fu and I looked over and Ethan was lifting the weights up (Chest flys) and counting (not altogether in order, but still)... I wish I had a picture, but I was too busy burning the 691 extra calories I ate today. It's crazy how fast that stuff adds up!
The boys are still adjusting to not having quite as much attention as they did when Grammy and Grandpa were here. But, they're getting adjusted. They both have had a great week at daycare. Ethan shouted to me when I got there today that he "WAS REALLY GOOD TODAY!!" Do we believe him?
Brian's hard at work on a third animation job from some animation company based out of Seattle, and has a job on the way from the guy that subcontracted him. I feel like I never see him even though he's in the same room! Isn't that weird? I'm excited for Thursday as we're going to my friend Beth's house- as there are rumors that Santa is coming! I will be sure to take pictures then!'
Enough of my boring rambling... I suppose I could tell you that I finished the 10 minute jog today with my class somewhat easily. That was exciting. And 18 of my kids also finished. I was really impressed. And they had their writing TEST today and they did really well. I was cracking up reading what they wrote- they really are AMAZING writers. And amazing kids. Even when they drive me nuts :) Ok- still rambling, so that's how I know it's time to go to bed!

No comments: