Thursday, February 11, 2010

Important Days...

Ethan woke up "all better", though he slept with me most of the night. He really was good to go this morning, so off he and Lucas went to daycare. I could tell he had his energy back because he was h-y-p-e-r. He did tell one of his friends (ok, the one he always fights with) that he "needed just a little bit of space, k?"
I could tell he was getting pretty tired by the time we came home - lots of tears for silly reasons, temper temper.... At one point I told him he needed to say sorry and he said, "I don't know what that word is!" And then stormed off....
However, once his precious v-day card signing was in the balance, he pulled it together. The boys did a great job "signing" their names. They are all set for the morning and sooooo excited! Apparently one of Ethan's buddies kept telling him he didn't have cards to pass out - neener-neener, so Ethan is excited to prove her wrong.


Dinos for Ethan and Dr. Seuss for Lucas. Both with tootsie pops- which it's a good thing there weren't lots of extras of...

And then.... bathtime and LUCAS WENT POTTY ON THE BIG POTTY!!! What a big boy! I could hardly believe it! Ethan kept saying "Make Ethan proud!!!"
I love my boys.

No comments: