Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome Anthony Cole!!!

We had a nephew/cousin born early this morning - Anthony Cole Piazzese - 6 lbs, 12 oz, 21 in long. So exciting! Haven't seen a picture yet, but I'm sure he's gorgeous! We're bummed he's so far away in Maryland, but know we'll see him sometime soon!
Other than that, it has been one heck of a week. I don't even know where my head is tonight, so I won't try to recap. I'm drained, completely, and headed to bed. I think this weekend is going to be a quiet one- has to be! We're all feeling fine, just tired after a long week. I think tomorrow I might rent a couple of movies on the way home from Zumba, and just have a movie/snuggle day with the boys. Or maybe a good night of sleep will get us out of our funk - you never know!
I promise pictures this weekend!

No comments: