Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh the Parties...

I had such a great day at school. I have such a great class and we just had a lot of fun today.The boys had such great fun at their parties. They both brought home bags of valentines and various suckers (Lucas' new favorite thing in the world - surpassing blankie by a mile...)

But, with every sugar high, comes a sugar crash. The poor lady at the Starbuck's drivethough tried to give Ethan a sticker and got a full on tantrum in return. Embarassing, yes... Actually, the evening wasn't too bad - we had a great visit with a friend of ours that stopped by and Ethan even helped me vaccuum up the mess I made. I see potential in this newfound hobby of his...

I got coffee on the way home tonight, thinking it would help me when the sugar wore off... but instead I think it just made me all jittery and goofy. Or maybe that's the pecan turtles that were given to me today. Oh diet, we'll be friends again soon... I promise...

I'm madly trying to clean up (yes, I realize if I'm sitting at the computer that negates this sentence, but I needed a break for a minute....) before Brian gets here in a few hours. We're SO excited to have Daddy home for 3 days! I think tomorrow I might bring a bathing suit and a book to the gym so I can sit in the hot tub after Zumba...
I better stop daydreaming about relaxing and get to work on that kitchen. I swear it was clean 2 days ago... What happened?

No comments: