Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spring, We Need You.

So we finally had a great day - we were due! Started the day with Zumba while their favorite babysitter watched them- though we almost slept through it. The boys slept 13 hours and we woke up at 7:15 ( I leave at 7:30). Nutty, I know. But the class was great- I really sweated out all my stress from the week.
Then we headed to Costco for some amazing pre-Superbowl snacks. Ethan and Lucas' favorite was the Tri-Tip - good taste! We really didn't need much, just wanted the samples. You understand, right?
Came home and LLOONGG naps - 2 and 3 hours, respectively - it was great. I did nothing productive, that was nice. After Ethan woke up we got to talk to Auntie Katie and Maddie on Skype - she is so stinkin' cute!

Then we decided to go for a bike ride- that was awesome. Lucas moved slowly, but loved being out there with his big bro. Ethan was a mad man. He figured out how to go fast around and around and around. We had one bad fall, but I just said "Ready for Round 2?" and he said, "Yeeahhh!"
We came home and made mini-mini pizzas - delicious and healthy. Ethan's getting really good at rolling out the crusts - he wouldn't let me help at all.
Bath time was insane - Lucas has learned to splash - big. It was crazy, the bathroom was/is soaked.... But they had fun. We had fun.
So yeah, all is well in the house....

No comments: