Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sleepy Sunday Morning...


Ethan had his first birthday party yesterday at Chuck E Cheese. To say the least, he had a blast... I was a bit overwhelmed myself, but that was to be expected, I suppose. Ethan's learned a lot since playing games in Reno this summer! He needed no help from me at all! Not really a talent we want to focus on, but hey, maybe he'll make us some money!

Lucas stayed home with a good friend of ours, Jen. He LOVED the attention- plus she's a really sweet girl! When E and I got home, both boys went down for a nap and SO DID I!! Fabulous.

I just bought tickets for today for Playhouse Disney Live. A friend of mine is bringing her niece and we're sitting really close to them. It should be a hit! Daddy and Lucas don't get to go, but they'll have some good bonding, I'm sure. Church first, so we better get moving!

No comments: