Tuesday, August 12, 2008

36 Weeks!

Yesterday was fairly calm, though we really wore ourselves out. Ethan was a star at gymnastics and then we came home and he slept for 2 hours- beautiful! We did our yoga and boxing as well as some running (him, I walked) and step aerobics. Then we rested until Daddy got home. Ethan and I cooked dinner- that boy loves to cook! He pretty much just eats whatever cheese is out and gets into everything, but he is learning. He's gotten a lot better at helping with dishes too- they actually get better as he helps!
Poor Brian spent 2 hours with me last night stapling packets that somehow got mixed up and sorted wrong at the Copy Center. Little does he know I'll have more tonight- shh, don't tell!
No more cramping last night, but the little guy was pounding around in there so fiercely it brought tears to my eyes and I even screeched at one point. He is one strong boy- 4 more weeks?! Ahh! I did sleep better though, and that always helps.
Today Brian's at work, Ethan's at Daycare and I have about 40 million things to do. I have the chiro at 8, computer training at 10, and the doctor at 1:40. In between I have to get as much done at school as I can. Turns out the meeting I'm covering on Thursday is actually an all-day training. Great! So that's one less day than I thought I had to be ready. I will post again after the doctor's appt- though I doubt he'll do a cervical check since nothing significant is really happening. I will get the results of my Group B Strep test and listen to the heartbeat. 29 days!!

No comments: