Sunday, August 24, 2008

Templeton at the Fair....


What a day at the fair! We had a great time, but I kind of feel like we were Templeton (the rat) from Charlotte's Web. We just went from one snack to the other- corn dogs, french fries, kettle corn, corn on the cob - it didn't end! We also managed to see lots of animals, a really cool spray paint artist, some African Acrobats, and some Splash Dogs. It finally got so hot that my ankles could no longer take it and we had to go - but don't worry, we stopped for ice cream to cool off. Is it any wonder we had horrible indigestion? The boys survived well, but I got fried. Ouch! I asked Ethan what his favorite part of the fair was and he said "go night-night". I guess we exhausted him!




All that walking gave me lots of contractions, but apparently they went nowhere. I was still so sickeningly full last night I'm not sure if I was having any or not. Today we've got church and I've got some school work to do. I finished my sub plans but have lots of assessments to grade and things to do. It never ends! Let's all chant together- "Water Break, Water Break!"


1 comment:

Nick and Angie said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had fun! No fair (no punn intended)!!!