Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jogging anyone?

It's actually cold enough this morning to pull out our robes! So exciting!


We all had good Fridays, nothing too exciting, but we spent our evening playing with Ethan's airplane, which he can now work himself- very exciting and then on the Wii. Ethan and I take turns and he keeps picking running. So we jog in circles around the room. It's somewhat painful, but I think it's good for me, so we just keep at it. We jogged probably a total of 20 minutes - at a very slow pace of course. We also did the step a couple of times and of course we boxed. Even if it doesn't get this baby out, it should help right? I can tell he's lower today, I feel like I'm sitting on his head- you'd think that'd send him packing, but no. he's apparently cozy!


Today we are off to the Western Idaho Fair. Brian has a schedule of events printed out including Splash Dogs, a Tractor Pull, and a 4x4 Off-Road Exhibition. We're going to walk and walk and walk some more and hope this kid just falls out! Not really, but we think it'll be really fun to see all the animals with Ethan. We'll take lots of pictures!

No comments: