Monday, August 25, 2008

We love Mondays!

Well, maybe we don't love Mondays but we're ready! We had a fabulous weekend. Yesterday we went to church and then out for Mexican and walking at the mall. We did some chores, played some Wii and were visited by Jess and Todd. Ethan also discovered that he loved the movie, Madagascar (we had taped it off tv). He was laughing so hard! Two days with no real nap got to him and he was a stinker, but we all survived. We really did have a lot of fun together!
Today Ethan's back to daycare, Brian's back to work, and I'm back to school. I have to actually start the curriculum today which will be exhausting, but make the day fly - I hope! I have a Dr.s appointment at 3:30- I'll update after that. My guess is.... 3 cm, 80% effaced, -1 station. I had a lot of contractions last night, but not enough to keep me awake! So they went away eventually. Hopefully the doctor will see my poor ankles after a day of teaching and have mercy on me and figure out a way to make this baby come! I know, I know, patience, patience.....

No comments: