Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Days....

What a day! After a great doc visit, I was on my feet and running all day until 6 pm. I did stop for a nice lunch with a friend, but other than that, it was busy! My new school has a million hallways and just a trip to the bathroom takes a while. We had meet the teacher night and I had about 7 families show up. It was nice to get to know them, though it's hard not to feel guilty that I'm leaving here pretty quick (hopefully sooner than later!) I came home a swollen mess, but quickly recovered due to all the hugs and kisses from Ethan and Brian's TLC getting me dinner and some tea and rubbing my aching feet. I really do have it good!
Ethan enjoyed his first day in his new class though we can't really figure out what he said about it. I'll get to meet his teachers today- Brian had to pick him up yesterday and the actual teachers are gone by the time he gets there.
As exhausted as I am, it's nice to be busy. I enjoy having other things to think about besides baby baby baby! Though he's hard to forget- he is so low I feel like I'm kicking him when I walk!
Today, for me, is an all-morning meeting and then getting ready this afternoon- kids tomorrow!

No comments: