Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm officially Dilating!!

I realize it's only 1 cm, but he could feel the baby's head, and that is really exciting! He said I'm about 60% effaced, which is good too! Very encouraging, though I realize it could still be weeks and weeks. At least the little guy agrees that he needs to get out of there.... He also said that since I'm progressing, I can induce up to a week early if I want. That is a hard decision- going to take some thought. I'm hoping Lucas will just make the decision for me- come early! Although, in a week he'll be considered full-term, not even early! Spicy food for dinner tonight and I think I'll do some exercises! Good boy, Lucas!

2 comments:

Nick and Angie said...

Yay Yay Yay!!! I sure hope we get to see our new little Nephew! :)

katieanne said...

Good advice Jacob- don't want to deal with that. Angie- I do hope you get to too! I'll keep busy- hopefully that's helping!