Monday, August 11, 2008

Lovin' the pool!


To say the least, Ethan had a blast playing in the pool at Joan's house. Brian had a blast checking out their basement theater room- stadium seating with leather recliners, projector screen, old popcorn machine, draped walls- very cool! We wore ourselves out, but it was worth it.

Last night we watched lots more of the Olympics- the poor women's gymnastics team- it was so heartbreaking! Even though they still qualify, it was so frustrating for them! Lucas was sympathetic and tried to make up for their performance by squirming around in my belly. I had lots of BH contractions- cramping, pretty painful - took my breath away for sure! We survived and I'm sure it didn't do anything, but frustrate me!

Today we've already been to the chiropractor and the grocery store. Next we go to school to pick up some work for me and then to our very last day at the Little Gym! I'm really sad, I've loved going there!

I just freed Ethan from time out. He bit my finger and when I asked him to say sorry he spit on me. Fabulous! He has now seen the error of his ways and apologized. I'm sure it will never happen again! (I hope you note the sarcasm!)

Have a great day!

No comments: