Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kids!

Today's my first day with students. I am, as always, nervous and excited! I am so not ready, but will be before their little bodies come in. Hopefully they'll give me a nice "honeymoon" period for the next few days so I'm not too overrun. I do look forward to the distraction, though. I have my sub hired, yeah! She sounded great on the phone, hopefully the kids and I will get to meet her this week.

Yesterday was a little crazy all around. Ethan came home covered in orange frosting- must have been a fun party! Brian and I both had busy days too. We had dinner and played for a bit while watching "nastics" on TV. Then I went to WalMart and made a fool of myself. Lucas was laying in a weird position or something so that I could only walk a few feet with out my back and groin spasming. So, I kept stopping and kind of screeching. I didn't even have a cart because they were out, so I was carrying all my groceries (not too many, but enough). Can you believe, not one single person asked me if I was okay or needed help? I thought Nampa was better than that! I finally made it to the front and decided I better get a bag of M&M's so that maybe the sugar would help the little guy move off of whatever nerve he was on. They were good, but it didn't really work. Wii Yoga did though, and then I was all right. The saga! I'm including a picture for Ethan. He'd like you all to see the picture he took of Mommy and Daddy last night.... He was so excited to share he got up like three times last night! Ugh!

No comments: