Saturday, August 16, 2008

Still the Hula Hoop Champ!


Just thought I'd put that in (the hula-hooping comment)- it infuriates Brian. He says it's because I have the weight pulling me around- I don't think so! We had a great day yesterday, though really busy! The zoo was great fun - Ethan and Payton had fun running around and Summer and I got to talk a lot. She's due about the same time as me, so we have plenty to talk about! We did learn that the boys know how to take turns- they'd never look at the camera at the same time! They were really cute- they really like chasing each other and especially enjoyed daring each other to "touch" the snake (it was behind glass). Their favorite exhibit - the construction site - boys!


Today we're going for a walk to the "animals" and then shopping for my classroom. We finally got our supply money and it's burning a hole in my pocket! On sad news, my long term sub got a full-time job and the search is back on! Great... so much for planning ahead.
I'm feeling pretty good - the BBQ last night was fun, but left me so swollen it hurt! Not too many contractions, except when we were playing the Wii, but maybe today we'll get some good ones- it is a full moon and you know what they say!

No comments: