Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ugh!




Our evening was great- Ethan and Brian went to a "boys" dinner with J.J. at Winger's. I got to stay home and catch up on Army Wives and The Closer. When Ethan came back he was so excited- very cute - "I eat!" He really enjoyed his time with J.J. too- that's who took care of him last year before Brian got the job at MPC. They have a bond!


I had lots of contractions in the evening but they eased up before bed. Then at 4:00 they came back and I was up for about an hour. Ow! They are certainly getting more uncomfortable and are now including my back at times. I just keep hoping this means that the labor will be easier than last time- please!


Today Ethan and I are watching gymnastics (Olympics) this morning and then going to my school to get a little more work done. I now have training all day Thursday and half the day on Friday. So much for my last week of summer! Oh well, what can you do? Things must get done! I'm including a picture of Ethan doing gymnastics, but so you know it's about a month old- from Brian's parents' visit.

No comments: